Fundraising is an essential component of our school. The monthly pre-school fees are used to support the daily operations of the school and do not replace worn toys, books or equipment. Additionally, we do not receive adequate funding from the government to enrich our program.
- Draw takes place December 2 at 7pm
- Tickets go on sale November 3rd!
- Prize #1: 4 Jets Tickets to Jets vs St. Louis Blues on January 21, 2017 at 2pm (valued at $728)
- Prize #2: Money/Gift Card Tree (valued at over $550)
- Prize #3:10 Bottles of Wine + $100 Gift Card to Liquor Mart (valued at over $250)
- 4 additional prize baskets including Golf package, Kids package, Mommy package & Norwex package for a combined total of over $850.
RKNS will graciously accept any donations. These include toy donations, donations for the holiday raffle as well as monetary donations. RKNS is a registered charity and can provide tax receipts for donations over $20.
Mabel’s offers all types of labels that are colourful, indestructible, easy-to-use and fun! They are not only a solution to lost belongings but also a quick and easy way to label your child’s school supplies and clothing for their fast approaching first day of Kindergarten.
Without everyone’s efforts to raise extra money, Richmond Kings Nursery School would not be able to offer the rich developmentally sound program that we do. We have an incredible music program and your children are well prepared to enter and thrive in a kindergarten environment. Our year-end wind up events are very special to both the children and the parents, and without your persistence and generosity, we simply could not do it. We recognize your tremendous efforts to raise as much money as possible for RKNS and we are deeply grateful to all of you.